Our Quality and Safety certificates
RNDV Spectrum has developed a management infrastructure that oversees everything from safety standards to environmental integrity and health regulation. Every element of the infrastructure is closely monitored, analyzed and actions for their continuous improvement are identified. The company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and standards.
RNDV Spectrum management system principles:
Our HSE policy involves:
• Adopting a risk-based approach that takes into account external and internal context in a responsible manner;
• Continually seeking improvements through solid and verifiable HSE targets;
• Sustaining focus on preventing occupational injury and work-related illness;
• Learning from incidents by continually improving our work environment;
• Conducting surveys and taking measures with the aim of reducing accident risk to a minimum;
• Training and skill development in health and work sectors;
• Clear areas of responsibility and authority in relation to HSE amongst managers and employees;
• Enabling and ensuring employee participation and inclusion in HSE activities.